Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Make a dream board, quotes & more...

Here is one of my favorite quotes, which kind of ties in with my last post.....

Believe that all the resources you need are in your mind. That is a formula that really works.

This hangs on the wall behind my desk, so I can see it at all times.

Another thing (there are many!) that hangs on my office wall is my "inspiration" pic.

It is  a collage of inspirational words and phrases cut out of magazines, like "Fullfill your quest", "You will", "The long view", "Stress the though of plenty. Thoughts of plenty help create plenty", and more.

Another great idea (yes, I have this, too) is to create a Dream Board. A dream board is similar to the inspiration pic, but instead has pictures. The pictures are of your dreams! Mine has a cool car, a nice house, a houseboat, and more!

You may want to make one or both of these.

They are great ways to keep you motivated when you're feeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comments you may have. Thanks and have a great day!