Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blogging 4 you! And a time consuming mistake...

Blogging4you.info

Because I see what blogging has done for me and where it is headed, I was excited to help other's start one.

I started a new website to do just that.

http://www.blogging4you.info/

There is some great information on how to get started, how to find visitors and how to keep them coming back.

You can also learn how to hire me to help you get your blog off the ground if you are totally confused!

Blogging classes are coming soon.

Check it out....

http://www.blogging4you.info/

Time Waster #1

I really made a mistake that cost me time and maybe even a sale!

I was on a major moms social networking site, advertising Blogging 4 You. What I didn't realize (until I placed an ad in about 30 groups) is that I had the url wrong!

It was just slightly different, but it led to a competitors site!

I had to go back and correct all those links!

Moral of the story:

If you are going to copy & paste an ad, make sure you have the correct url. CHECK IT after your 1st ad!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I bet that took a lot of blogging time out of your day. Thanks for the tip. That would be just the thing I would do.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments you may have. Thanks and have a great day!