Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sometimes you just need to say good-bye!

Have you ever had one of those calls where the other person was so negative, you wanted to slam the phone down in their ear? In fact, they are so negative, you are surprised they didn't hang up on you!

I had that happen the other day, only it was in a chat. I was on a social networking site. I heard a "bloop" and realized that someone wanted to chat with me.

She started out asking me what I do from home. She needed to make money and it needed to be at home.

I started telling her what was involved with my biz- run ads, answer calls, enter information onto the computer. She said that type of thing wasn't for her

I asked her if she was a writer. Nope, not interested.

I asked if she had a blog. Nope.

Was she crafty? No!

How about home daycare? No, she already had enough kids.

Finally I realized I was spending a lot of time on someone that is so negative, nothing would have appealed to her.

And I had a long list of people I needed to call that DID want to work and make money at home.

I really wanted to get out of this conversation.

I am too nice. I couldn't say, "You are so negative I don't even feel good talking with you."

Thank goodness the phone rang and I told her I'd be back after my call, which I wasn't....

If you get a negative person on the phone, your best bet is to end the call A.S.A.P!

You don't want negativity dragging you down.

So get out of any negative conversations, and call the people that do want to make a positive change in their life. Their enthusiasm will bring you back to where you need to be...positive and enthusiastic.

And being positive and enthusiastic is what brings in the dollars.

Have a happy and prosperous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comments you may have. Thanks and have a great day!