Sunday, November 15, 2009

Are you chasing potential prospects away?

Why is that some people start "selling" you on their product or service before the word "hello" has even been uttered?

In the past week, I have had 1 person trying to sell me on their product through a chat, and several trying to set up one on one time with me to "Talk."

Hello, I don't know you and you don't know me.

I do not profess to be an expert in how you should to build your home business, but over the past two years, I've become quite a professional on what NOT to do!

And one thing I have learned is don't talk business right away. If someone asks, that's different. Tell them you work at home for (fill in the blank) and we sell (fill in the blank). If they want more information, supply it. If not, shut up!  If they need your product, they will let you know.

Another thing that just doesn't really work for me is purchased leads. Most peoples names have been sold to so many people, that by the time you call, they are feeling harrassed. The last thing they want is to talk to you. Yes, sometimes we get lucky, but most often not. It could take 100's of dials off the lead list to produce one or two results. And usually they are short lived.

So I have turned to a great marketing system I have discovered. By following this sytem, prospects are actually looking for you! By the time they find you, they are prequalified and ready to get to work. They are the 10% that want to get to work and will be successful.

If you are tired of home meetings, endless "socializing " online, and posting 50-100 ads a day on Craigslist, backpage.com and other sites, you need to see this!

It makes so much sense, you'll wonder why you marketed any other way.

If you are ready to take your marketing to a whole new level, check it out HERE- grab some of the FREE information and apply it to your business. See if this isn't the system that will turn your business around!

And..prospects will run TOWARD you, not AWAY!

1 comment:

I appreciate any comments you may have. Thanks and have a great day!