Friday, July 9, 2010

Good-bye faithful friends!

I'm moving! I was going to say good-bye and then realized I don't have to say good-bye.

A click of the mouse button and not only do we change an address, but we can visit whenever we like, just like before.

So I am submitting my change of address to all of my faithful friends:

Working in Jammies and Loving It is now Come On Home

This blog is now located at : http://www.workingathomeadvice.com

And of course I have my new website at: www.bloggingbizmom.com

I hope all of my friends will prove to be faithful and visit me at my new "homes".

Thanks for being great followers!

2 comments:

  1. What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. rs accounts for sell I hope to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start your own home based business earn thousands of dollars
    every week from home in your own home based business.
    (http://tinyurl.com/3gce3ot) IDS (11568)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments you may have. Thanks and have a great day!